Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Bittersweet Day

My husband and I just dropped our daughter at the airport to fly back to Norway, where she's been living the past three years. We were lucky that she was able to stay for three and a half weeks, but that doesn't stop me from tearing up when it's time for her to leave again. It was so great to have her home. She and we were able to enjoy lots of time with family and friends, and she also flew with us to Palm Springs for five days of fun in the sun. We hope to meet her somewhere in Europe this spring, and she will be returning in July for another visit. Hooray!

Tomorrow I will get busy with my writing again.  Joan Holub and I have two new Goddess Girls books (7 & 8) to write, plus an editorial revision to do for Book #6.  From past experience, I know it will take me a couple of days to settle into my usual routines, but I'm actually looking forward to the work ahead.  

No comments: