Tuesday, June 8, 2010

More Goddess Girls to Come!

Just as I was contemplating what I should work on next, my agent, the wonderful Liza Pulitzer Voges, called with an offer from Aladdin for two more Goddess Girls books. Yippee! Books 3 and 4 aren't even out yet (#3: Aphrodite the Beauty pubs Aug. 3 and #4: Artemis the Brave pubs Dec. 6), but my co-author Joan Holub and I are now busily putting together ideas for Books 5 and 6. Book 5 will star Athena again, and Book 6 will be Aphrodite's to tell. And that's all I'm going to reveal for now.

BTW, I just got a new computer, a tiny little ASUS Eee netbook. I'm typing this entry on it so I can get used to the smaller screen and keyboard. It'll be great to take to conferences and on school visits--easy to travel with. When I'm working at home, I'll hook it up to a larger keyboard and monitor. Luckily, my computer expert husband is able to set everything up for me and transfer my stuff from my older computer. I don't know what I'd do without him!

No comments: