Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Soon to Be Boston Bound


I'm speaking to teachers and grad students at a summer Author Institute at Worcester State College on June 28th. Since Worcester's only about forty miles from Boston, and I'll be flying in and out of Boston's Logan airport, I thought it would be fun to tack a few extra days onto the end of my trip and do some sightseeing. My friend and writing critique group member, Sylvie Hossack, has been wanting to visit Boston for a while, so we're going to meet up after I speak, and take in the sights together. If you're reading this post and have recommendations for things to see and do and/or places to eat, please leave a comment with your suggestions!

Of course, this trip was planned before I knew that Joan Holub and I would be asked to write two more Goddess Girls books. Fortunately, the outlines for both books are off to our editor as of yesterday. Now to get cracking on the first draft of GG#5!

No comments: